I have passionately pursued all aspects of hypnosis so that I have all of the tools and training necessary to be a world class practitioner and teacher.
• 2000- Hypnosis certification by the International Medical and Dentist Hypnosis Association
• 2002- Advanced Hypnosis training with renowned Omni Hypnosis Center
• 2003- Certified as a National Hypnosis Guild (NGH) Instructor
• 2005- NGH Board Certified
• 2006- Appointed Faculty Member of the NGH
• 2006 thru 2011- Created and developed The Simpson Protocol
• 2012- Inducted into NGH’s prestigious Order of the Braid
• 2012- Hallmark Award- Top Rated Instructor by Student Evaluation
• 2013- Certified as an Omni Hypnosis Instructor
-and one of my proudests achievement to date: – The Unique Hypnosis Pioneer Award given to me in 2014
I am continually curious and excited by the use of hypnosis in understanding the complete human condition, and so pursue a wide range of work and applications.